Welcome to my Home Page. I grew up hearing music in my head and engrossed in the joy of reading books. I have been involved in writing, composing and performing music for my entire career. On this site I get to share the links to some of the projects.
Still Here, Still Growing
You’re Knot Crazy (animated story)
Watch the Video
Last Pupil Video Series
One on one personal interviews with African American 20th Century Scholars
John Henrik Clarke
1. African American History conversation -4 Parts
2. Can African Americans Save Themselves – Importance of Eldership-4 Parts
C.T. Vivian – Civil Rights Activist-Scholar and
Martin Luther Kings Field General -1924-2020
Dr. Ben (Yosef Ben-Jochannan) Egyptologist
Egypt and African American History and
Advisor to Malcolm X
Dr. Asa Hilliard
1. Infusion of African History and World History -2
2. Liberation Leadership -4 Parts
Gerald Deas, M.D.
1. African Americans – How to Live Stronger
2. Ten Little Niggers from 1896 til Now -Racial Discrimination in children’s books
I am always looking for like minded musicians, writers and creative people to perform and collaborate with. It keeps the mind in a perpetually evolving state.
Also check out my Arm Your Child With Music site.
It is a CD and Educational Preschool Music program. It was created to promote Kindergarten Readiness and Child Safety. It also supports the 21st century Early Learning Content Standards.